7.1.12

Busy Bee


This first week of a fresh new year was a packed one!

It began with a photo-shoot for 'Happy New Year' cards.
I doodled, taped, snipped, dreamed, rearranged, cruised, and hunted to set up,
and then I shanghaied my brothers into it and handed my momma a camera.
My props provided lots of giggles, my background turned out as planned (Christmas bows all over the wall) and I had the cards finished and printed by the end of the day.
Go me! ;)

Next I took my first grown-up trip to the grocery store.
I bought countless supplies for; baking yummy dog treats, making a fancy pendant light, and fixing my poor yellow teeth.

Afterwards, I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning baking and decorating dog biscuits.
The very next day my boxer sniffed the out at the back of the counter,
knocked over 1 of 3 jars, and ate all of its contents.
Stupid dog.
Although I suppose its a compliment that he just couldn't resist.

I went to tour a publishing factory, it was a real treat to see how books are printed.

Eventually the weather broke into the 70's!
(it was 70.3, mind you, but 70 none the less)
I spent the day walking Milo at the park, mailing cards, surprising the family with Sonic drinks,
swinging, chasing pups through the yard, flinging doors and windows open,
playing with cars, and finally cuddling up with the littlest brother and watching movies of
years past. :)

Today has been nice and slow, I've really done nothing.
Unfortunately, I hear clean laundry yelling "fold me!", a neglected room yelling "clean up!",
a rumbly belly yelling "quit snacking and give me real food",
and a shower yelling "trust me, you need me!".
*sigh*

Well, off to get off my lazy butt and accomplish something.
Keep having a nice weekend!




P.S. Sorry for the massive amounts of reading and pictures crammed into one post. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment