1.2.12

Plane Rides


Oh my gravy.
I can't believe how quickly January has whizzed by!

I've recently arrived home from a week long vacation to the magical Walt Disney world.
It was quite a fun visit with just my Daddy and a brother.

My flight to Orlando was a good one.
(Aside from the fact that I was seated next to a snooty lady who looked at everything like she was wishing she had a private plane.)
Fortunately I was able to ignore her pursed lips and constantly averted eyes.
Instead I watched shadows dance across my tray table, clouds shift, and hazy cities seem to drift by.
I felt the incredible pressure as we left the earth and flew.
(flying never ceases to amaze me)
I felt the tickle as we descended into the warm Floridian atmosphere, and my ears continually popping all the way through.
I peered at miniature cars cruising below me.
Enjoyed the view of an Orlando sunset from the sky, and the magic of the lakes reflecting the brilliant, fiery, colors.
My imagination flew with me. Dreaming up castles in the clouds, giants stomping across the map underneath me, and wishing for musically inclined dancing flight attendants.

I also couldn't fight off the drowsiness so generously forced on me by my Dramamine, and spent some time napping. I secretly hope I managed to drool on Miss. Snooty. ;)

After landing we hopped on a Disney bus, and anxiously headed for our resort.

To be continued... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment