2.1.12

New Years Eve





The last night of 2011 and the first hours of 2012 were spent with my sweet family.
It consisted of much game playing, laughing, and eating.
Although there wasn't a drop of sparkling cider, (Whats up with that?!) there were plenty of noisemakers, party hats, and sparklers.
After counting our way into the new year we played with fires prettiest form.
However, after multiple attempts at lighting my sparkler with bare feet, the wind wouldn't hear of me joining in.
So I gave up and watched the happenings of the little ones through a foggy window.
The sparks danced around to the soundtrack of New Year's Rockin' Eve.
Eventually I forced myself into bed due to the impending threat of the early morning.

1 comment:

  1. Heeyyyy! That's me in one of those pics! I didn't even know you took my picture! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete