20.1.13

Makin' it

 


 
Hello, Hello.
I've come to the conclusion that since it is a new year
its acceptable to assume that we're wiping away any past attempts
at keeping up with a blog.
This time I'd really like to use it to cherish everything.
Thats the beauty of blogs,
they celebrate the mundane.
and they hold onto big and small thoughts and dreams and happenings,
forever.
Thats what I'd like to try to incorporate in my own life.

I've started my second semester at Missouri State.
It isn't as enjoyable as last semester. I dropped my first class however.
 It felt good.
 I realized the other day that the next 345 days are my last as a teenager.
So, I've decided to try and make them memorable.
The first 20 have been pretty good.
Lots of flea markets and good times with good friends.
Its been hectic (lots of changes and new responsibilities, evolution in action),
its been warm, its been cold, the sun has set as ever before,
and I've just been dedicated to taking it all in.
Trying to etch every second and giggle into my memory to hold onto forever.
I'll be leaving on thursday for a week long cruise,
and I'll be MIA until February.
So, here's to the next month and all the moments, good or bad, that it will bring.
 
(P.S. My new years resolution is to take a photo every single day. But I'm not trying to make it hard on myself. If I miss a day I'll take to the next one. Over all I'm just planning to walk out of 2013 with 365 pictures.)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment