10.5.12

Outings









I like having a car.
I never really knew what I was missing out on until I finally filled the unnoticed car void in my heart.
I love looking in my drive way and seeing a shiny little vehicle that's completely and totally mine.
I find it comforting to know that it can take me anywhere, anytime, because its mine.
The inside is clean, and it smells like a Pina Colada (we'll see how long that lasts)
I enjoy driving with my roof open, pre-setting my favorite radio stations and even the snazzy way it has to work SO hard to turn on, it adds character...

I finally got the title back in the mail this week, so instead of illegally driving it to work I took it out for its first little spin. (under my ownership at least) 
I, along with my 2 best friends and my brother drove to my favorite little place to eat, Casper's.
It's definitely a highlight of Springfield and if you're ever in the area you should drop in (as long as you're ready for a wait because the building, though adorable, is tiny.)


No comments:

Post a Comment