7.4.10

Wow...

I haven't blogged in quite sometime!

Today I was in charge of creating my family's page for our yearbook, due tomorrow! So I called up my aunt to see if she could take some quick pic's, uploaded them to Picnik, printed and wa-la (sp?). I got a haircut last Wednesday along with a leather jacket, two pairs of sunglasses and a cute skirt, so I feel pretty rockin' right now! haha I also bought a new body spray and I HATE it! Something must have been wrong with my nose when I bought it! So thats not good, Can you return body sprays to Victoria's Secret? Btw if you aren't already, now you can Follow me on Twitter! :) Just now I made some cute little owls...I'll upload pics when I find my camera :/ Plus I made a sort of collage for what I want my house to look like when I grow up! Anyway, I'm really tired (yes it's only 9:30!) So I'm going to crack open a Monster, (mmm my bff brought it by for me today! She knows me so well!) finish my finance, design a cake that I'll make next week, stick in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and hopefully fall asleep!
~Dorothy ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment