12.3.10

70's Fashion

Here is, as promised my 70’s fashion post! Who doesn’t love this Fashion era? It introduced platform shoes, hot pants, crop tops, and spandex! Ok, so maybe it was host to some of the worst fashion trends ever, but I think it is an iconic fashion era! Its trends were shaped by the memorable movies and music of that time, which included Charlie’s Angels, Saturday Night Fever and David Bowie. From High wasted jeans to shag haircuts these are some of my favorite 1970’s looks!

Can you imagine walking in these?!

Hot Pants....Hot!

High wasted flair jeans? I think so!

How could I not mention Go-Go Boots!

Oh yes, Charlie's Angels had it all! Spandex, High waste, Hot body's, Halter tops, and the amazing 70's haircuts!


Shag Hair

Hello crop top.

P.S. I know you're dying to have your own 70's outfit, you can find all sorts of great vintage clothes on Etsy.

Like these groovy hipsters!


Or this lovely top

Hope you enjoyed this blast from the past!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment