24.2.10

Typical...

Of course things did not go the way I planned today, but do they ever? I successfully tried my first cup o' tea and did not love it. I think it had too much sugar :/ But at least I can cross it off my list of to do's in 2010! I've bean meaning to upload that list on here....I'll get to it eventually! I also completely cleaned that kitchen counters cleaned, floors cleaned, dishes cleaned, all to have the muddy dogs run through no less then 1 minute after finishing! Oh well, it was sparkly clean for a moment. I have not and will not have time to upload my 70's post today. Since I was going to try to upload it today I'll give you a peek!
My best friend can not come over for she has babysitting in the morning. I had a whole heap of finance homework to get done and barely chipped the surface. I did however watch Pride and Prejudice *Bonus*!! Now I'm off to take a shower, finish pride and prejudice, sketch something, and sleep.
Tomorrow I'll be away from home all day so no blogging until after dinner. If you have any free time follow my mum as she opens her Bakery!

No comments:

Post a Comment