24.2.10

Good Morning

While I am waiting for my tea to steep

This is the first cup of tea I've ever had and/or made!

I will fill you in on my plans for the day! First I'm going to enjoy my tea and finish reading Pride and Prejudice. Then I will clean the kitchen! That will be a big task seeing as I delayed it for so long! After that I will complete my daily school. Finally I will take a shower and get ready for Wednesday night church. If everything goes the way I plan I'd like to have my friend stay the night and attend co-op with me in the morning. Semi-busy today, but I'd like to do a 70's fashion post if possible so...stay tuned! Hope you all have happy Wednesdays, ~Dorothy

P.S. Do you like this drawing? I got the idea here.(Sorry It's sideways I couldn't turn it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment