27.4.10

Good Afternoon

Today should be a relatively slow and yet full day!
  • I am planning on hopping in the shower and then getting all dolled up. There is no reason for this it just feels like I should!
  • Then I will share with you a Lovely DIY Owl thingy-ma-bob!
  • After that I shall update my FB with some new drawing pics.
  • Eventually I will clean the house because its going to get messy today!
  • I will also be posting some photos that I am in love with (It might be a very long post seeing as there are so many lovelies out there. I'll try to keep it short and sweet for you!)
  • Sometime today I would like to watch Racing Stripes because William has been begging to see it with me!
  • Finally I'll cook some Mac&Cheese, and then maybe I'll go sit in my new baby! :)
Hope you all have wonderful days as well!
Happy Tuesday,
~*Dorothy*~

No comments:

Post a Comment