26.4.10

I am officially a stereo typical South-West Missourian! :(

This Friday I bought a 1968 Ford F100 and, here's the worst part, I LOVE it!! Here are some pictures of my new baby.

It has a long list of things wrong with it but nothing major besides the brakes (which are easily and inexpensively fixed!)

On my truck to-do list
  • replace brake pads
  • repair rust
  • glue on rear-view mirror
  • patch up an itty bitty leak (in the ceiling)
  • minor touch up to the interior (the dash is falling apart a bit
  • get a new cover for my horn
  • paint half of it light blue
  • get a new front bumper
  • change tires (sometime in the future, not immediately)
  • and lastly, if I ever get enough money, install power steering.
Thats all other than that its perfect!! Wanna know the best part? It was only $1,430! Cha-Ching!!

Anything exciting happening with you?
Happy Monday,
~*Dorothy*~

No comments:

Post a Comment