27.4.10

Favorites

One of the blogs that I read regularly is Sometimes Sweet It is all about the life of Danielle who seems like one of the sweetest people ever! I love her style and everything about her blog is SO cute! She recently did a favorites post and suggested that others do the same! I like the idea of seeing everyone's favorite things, so I decided to join in the fun! So "these are a few of my favorite things"

3 Movies to watch


"Pride and Prejudice"


"Alice in Wonderland"

"Almost Famous"

3 T.V. shows that I watch every week

"Survivor"

"V (the visitors) "

"The Amazing Race 16"

3 Albums to hear

Paramore's-Riot (Misery Business)


Ingrid Michaelson's-Be OK (Giving Up) {You should really just listen to all her albums!}


Matt Nathanson's-At The Point (I Saw)

3 Books to read

Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen

Sense and Sensibility-Jane Austen

Persuasion-Jane Austen (Is all Jane Austen cheating?? I just lover her!)

3 Blogs to visit
Sometimes Sweet
A Beautiful Mess
Made By Lex

2 Etsy Shops to love (click the pics to go to the shops!)

Lex

Paper Sparrow


I hope you enjoyed this post! What are some of you favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment